Заместитель министра энергетики и угольной промышленности
- March 2017 — present, Deputy Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine for European Integration; Kyiv, Ukraine.
- May 2016 — February 2017, Advisor to the Minister of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine; Kyiv, Ukraine.
- March 2016 — December 2016, Support Manager of the National Reform Council, chaired by the President of Ukraine; Kyiv, Ukraine.
- November 2015 — February 2017, Advisor at Administration of the President of Ukraine; Kyiv, Ukraine.
- November 2015 — November 2016, Manager on Energy Reform at the Project Management Office (PMO) of the National Reform Council, chaired by the President of Ukraine; Kyiv Ukraine.
- March 2015 — October 2015, Senior Consultant at the Chief Department of reforms implementation responsible for energy sector at Administration of the President of Ukraine; Kyiv, Ukraine.
- November 2014 — February 2015, Research program «Legal Aspects of the EU Association Agreements with Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine», University of Kiel, Institute of East European Law; Kiel, Germany.
- August 2013 — September 2014, Consultant of ERM Central Europe, consulting in the field of energy and environment in Ukraine and the EU, Ukrainian projects in the oil and gas sector; Frankfurt, Germany.
- May 2010 — May 2013, Legal consultant on regulatory requirements in the area of energy conservation and oil & gas industry, Center of environmental consulting and auditing; Ukraine.
August 2012 — present, PhD student at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. Thesis title «International Legal Aspects of Cooperation between European Union Member Countries in the Reid of Energy», Supervisor: Prof. Mykhaylo Mykievych, Department of International Affairs; Lviv, Ukraine.
September 2011 — June 2012, Erasmus mundus scholarshipstipend program, Humboldt University of Berlin, Law Department; Berlin, Germany.
September 2010 — June 2011, Master’s degree at the Law Department of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. Thesis title: «Legislative Basis of the European Union Energy Policy». Awarded with certificate affirming the knowledge of legal terminology in German, Graduated with Honours; Lviv, Ukraine.
September 2006 — June 2010, Bachelor studies at the Law Department of ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Graduated with Honours; Lviv, Ukraine.
June — July 2015, The Institute of Energy, Economics, Japan — lEEJ/Japan International
Cooperation Agency — JICA, «Energy Policy B» Program; Tokyo, Japan.
Ukrainian – native
Russian – fluent
English – fluent
German — fluent